Wednesday, June 22, 2011

?Footloose? Movie Trailer Makes Its Debut! (Video)

The first trailer for the remake of the 1984 classic ‘Footloose’ has been revealed with stars Kenny Wormald, Julianne Hough and seasoned actor Dennis Quaid. Check out the teaser here and tell us what you think! Since first hearing that director Craig Brewer (Hustle & Flow) would be bringing Footloose back two decades after the original made its mark in the 80′s with star Kevin Bacon, fans have been waiting patiently to see just how Brewer (who also wrote the screenplay with Dean Pitchford) would work the revamped version, and after seeing the first look it seems that Brewer’s take isn’t too shabby! Featured in the reboot is Kenny Wormald in the lead of Ren McCormick, who in this remake is from Chicago, while Julianne Hough will play the role of Ariel, and Dennis Quaid playing Rev. Shaw Moore. Kenny on landing the role – ?I?m obviously glad that it?s me. And I come from a dance background so I think I?ll do it justice? I?ve been dancing since I was 6, so the dance part was definitely natural for me. Seen in the trailer is the fatal accident that causes a Southern town to go to extremes, the warehouse [...]

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese

No comments:

Post a Comment