Friday, August 26, 2011

LeAnn Rimes Lands at LAX

Gearing up for her 29th birthday weekend, LeAnn Rimes was spotted arriving into LAX International Airport today (August 26).

The ?How Do I Live? songstress gave a quick smile as she strolled past the paparazzi in an flower-printed beige top with white Capri shorts.

Earlier this week, LeAnn got an early start on her birthday festivities with a pampering session at Bliss Spa in Chicago, Illinois.

She tweeted, "Kicked off my bday celebration w/ an amazing facial @BlissSpa. Had a wonderful time and I got so many compliments on my skin that day."

Later LeAnn added, "Love you Chi Town, but I'm headed back to the mother land....LA for my bday w/ the fam & friends! Ahhh, I can't wait!"

Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter

No comments:

Post a Comment