Monday, August 1, 2011

Diggy Simmons Talks About The "Closer To My Dreams Tour" On "106 & Park" & Drops Debut Video For "Copy, Paste"

Yesterday, Diggy Simmons stopped by "106 & Park" to talk about the "Closer To My Dreams" tour and he dropped his debut video for "Copy, Paste."  See both the pics and video inside...

Diggy Simmons stopped by "106 & Park" recently to promote 106 & Park Presents: The Closer To My Dreams Tour starring himself, Young Money’s Lil' Twist and Tyga, R&B group Mindless Behavior and special guests Jawan Harris and Trevante.

Talking about the tour, he recently said, "The way that people have been reacting every night and embracing me and knowing my songs... it's surreal.  It's my first tour and I'm just grateful for the opportunity."

 

After posing with fans, Diggy dropped his debut video for "Copy, Paste".
 

 

 

In his debut video, directed by Phil the God, Diggy gets hooked up like a lab experiment as a few lady scientists attempt to "copy" him.  The young rapper even gets his dance on during the video. Check it out above.

 

Photos via WireImage/Nunez 

Elena Lyons Elisabeth Rˆhm Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku

No comments:

Post a Comment