Friday, September 30, 2011

The Kardashians Will Co-Host ?Today? Next Week

As if we weren’t on Kardashian overload already, four K’s and a B will serve as co-host for the fourth hour of the ‘Today’ show next week with Hoda Kotb. For some, they will avoid the hour at all costs, for others, such as myself, they will tune in to see how they do. Or watch as they fail. Badly. Surely some sort of mishap or drama will occur, right? Crying, perhaps? Heh. I swear you can’t turn the TV on nowadays without seeing them on one show or another. The reruns on the E! channel of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar and Kourtney and Kim Take New York, seriously is overkill. I know, I know, millions of people tune in. I suppose they should milk it while it lasts. Next week a Kardashian will take a seat next to Hoda each day. So Monday we’ll see Khloe first, the third Kardashian sister and wife of Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom. I do actually like Khloe & Lamar’s reality show the best out of all of them. On Tuesday, Bruce Jenner, Kris Jenner’s hubby and stepfather to the Kardashian sibs, will serve as co-host. Oh my, [...]

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment